Payment Plan Registration
We understand that, as artists, we can’t always handle one huge payment for the things we want to do. To that end, BurlyCon has created three ticketing levels (Early Bird Special, Spring Special, and Summer Special) that include a payment plan option. While we are not in a position to finance registration payments, these plans are an alternative for those who need a little more time to pay their registration in full.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for BurlyCon using the registration listed as Early Bird Special Payment Plan, Spring Special Payment Plan, or Summer Special Payment Plan. Payment plans are only offered for the final month of the current special. Please plan accordingly.
- During registration, pay your first installment, and provide us with all the info for your registration badge, which you will receive when you sign in at the desk at BurlyCon. Be sure to provide a valid email address that you check on a regular basis.
- You will be signed up for recurring payments that will AUTOMATICALLY be withdrawn from your account each month.
- It is important for you to add these upcoming dates to your financial calendar so you know to expect them. By signing up for the payment plan you agree to make your first payment upon registration and agree to TWO additional automatic payments for the balance. See the dates below.
- Once your balance is paid in full, you’ll be considered fully registered!
Be sure to pay your invoices on time! If you miss a payment or do not pay in full by the end of your payment plan period, you’ll be bumped to the next current price plan. This means you’ll owe an additional balance, so don’t miss your chance at savings.
This payment plan offer is NONREFUNDABLE. In other words, if you change your mind, you forfeit your payments, but they can be declared as donations for your taxes.
Payment Plan Schedule – MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Early Bird Special Payment Plan (register from March 1st March 31st):
$65 paid upon registration
$65 invoice due on same day as registration 30 days later than first payment
$65 invoice due on same day as registration 60 days later than first payment
Spring Special Payment Plan (register from May 16th to June 15th):
$85 paid upon registration
$85 invoice due on same day as registration 30 days later than first payment
$85 invoice due on same day as registration 60 days later than first payment
Summer Special Payment Plan (register from July 16th to August 15th):
$100 paid upon registration
$100 invoice due on same day as registration 30 days later than first payment
$100 invoice due on same day as registration 60 days later than first payment
Le Fine Print:
- This payment plan is offered as a courtesy to participants.
- After an invoice deadline has passed, any unpaid persons are put on a FLAG list. These persons must now pay an increased balance (up to the next *current* price level) to honor their registration commitment and obtain a weekend pass, or forfeit their payment as a donation to our 501-C organization, which is tax-deductible.
- Once payment in full has been received, our Registration team updates the buyer’s record to “paid in full” status, ensuring a BurlyCon badge is available at conference registration.