Payment Plan Registration
We understand that, as artists, we can’t always handle one huge payment for the things we want to do. To that end, BurlyCon has created three ticketing levels ($225, $275, $300) that include a payment plan option. While we are not in a position to finance registration payments, these plans are an alternative for those who need a little more time to pay their registration in full.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for BurlyCon using the registration listed as Payment Plan Registration.
$225 Payment Plan from 3/15-3/31 at 5pm PST
$255 Payment Plan from 3/31-6/15 at 5pm PST
$300 Payment Plan from 6/15-8/15 at 5pm PST
- During registration, pay a deposit of $75, and provide us with all the info for your registration badge, which you will receive when you sign in at the desk at BurlyCon. Be sure to provide a valid email address that you check on a regular basis.
- You will be signed up for invoicing that will be emailed to you.
- By signing up for the payment plan you agree to make your first payment upon registration and agree to TWO additional automatic payments for the balance within 60 days of sign-up. See the dates below.
- Once your balance is paid in full, you’ll be considered fully registered!
Be sure to pay your invoices on time! If you miss a payment or do not pay in full by the end of your payment plan period, you’ll be bumped to the next current price plan. This means you’ll owe an additional balance, so don’t miss your chance at savings.
This payment plan offer is NONREFUNDABLE. In other words, if you change your mind, you forfeit your payments, but they can be declared as donations for your taxes.
Le Fine Print:
- This payment plan is offered as a courtesy to participants.
- After an invoice deadline has passed, any unpaid persons are put on a FLAG list. These persons must now pay an increased balance (up to the next *current* price level) to honor their registration commitment and obtain a weekend pass, or forfeit their payment as a donation to our 501-C organization, which is tax-deductible.
- Once payment in full has been received, our Registration team updates the buyer’s record to “paid in full” status, ensuring a BurlyCon badge is available at conference registration.