Welcome to BurlyCon 2015!!
Burlesque Education & Social Convention
BurlyCon, November 12-15, 2015, is an annual burlesque social and educational convention held every fall in the Seattle area. As the educational arm of the burlesque arts circuit, BurlyCon provides a unique opportunity to learn, practice, network, and thrive in a supportive (and fun!) community environment. There’s simply no other single event where attendees can access such multifaceted teaching talent to explore the practice and the theory of burlesque.
at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center.
- Have a burlesque movie marathon
- Make a pinterest board
- Wear comfy BurlyCon sweats or vintage night gowns you bought
- Day dream of new acts
- Draw or write in your journal
- Search Instagram for #burlycon2015 to relive some of our fav photo moments
- Turn off your phone
- Unpack your suitcase while listening to Ronni Magri’s CD
- Connect with a burlyspa vendor to schedule a pampering session
Everything you need to get through the weeks after BurlyCon!
Still feeling that tassel-twirling high emotional high from attending BurlyCon? You worked hard, danced hard and played hard. You deserve the time to absorb, reflect and allow all that learning to integrate into your being. The BurlyCon Team gives you full permission to take the day off! We declare a day of rest.